Car Care Tips
Whether Autoglaze building the future of your business and hold your business in auto car care industry.
What our customers say....
We've compiled our best expert advice, surprising tricks, and maintenance and fix-it tips to prolong the life of your car!
Car Care Tips
Autoglaze Engine Lacquer/Coating
Improves the appearance and provides protection to the engine and engine bay contents.
This high gloss sealant protects the engine, assembly parts, hoses and ignition cable against dirt and damp. Formulated to maintain the value of your engine. Forms a completely transparent protective coating, which is resistant against chemicals, aging and weathering.
A fast drying clear acrylic lacquer which enhances the appearance of engines and engine bay components whilst protecting from moisture and inhibiting corrosion.
1. Improved visual appearance of the engine compartment, retaining or increasing the value of the vehicle.
2. Particularly suitable for used cars
3. Protects against moisture, salt and road dirt, preventing corrosion.
4. Provides excellent insulation on electrical systems.
5. Highly flexible, even on synthetic materials, rubber hoses, wires etc
6. No discoloration of the engine lacquer.
7. Prevents the lacquer from softening and dust sticking to it.
1. Protect Engine and engine bay contents, including wires and hoses, shine like new again
2. Forms a protective film with high elasticity of the coating
3. Excellent temperature resistance (100° C)
4. Superb adhesion on surfaces with High-gloss finish
Directions for Use (For professional use only)
1. Switch off the car engine
2. Spray high pressure water to remove dust and if required, make engine degreaser to remove grease from engine surface
3. Shake well before use Autoglaze engine lacquer/ coating and Spray two coats of the heat resistance lacquer onto the engine block, covering as much territory as possible
4. Wait for 10 min to dried the engine surface