Car Care Tips
Whether Autoglaze building the future of your business and hold your business in auto car care industry.
What our customers say....
We've compiled our best expert advice, surprising tricks, and maintenance and fix-it tips to prolong the life of your car!
Autoglaze Silencer Coating
Autoglaze Silencer heat resistant coating system specially developed for various applications such as Tractor Silencers, Two Wheeler Silencers, Automobile Silencers, Generators, Barbeques, etc. where high temperature requirements are prevalent. Based on a special combination of pure Zinc and aluminium and modem resins. It builds up a very heat resistant film that has good adhesion and anti-corrosion properties for new look.
Autoglaze system is easy for application and suitable for external application with good corrosion resistance after achieving high temperature and has lower VOC. The system is suitable for temperatures above 600° Celsius.
1. Improved visual appearance of the silencer, retaining or increasing the value of the car silencer
2. Particularly suitable for New and Used vehicles
3. Protects against rust, salt water and road dirt, preventing corrosion.
4. 6000°C Heat resisting coating for long life
5. Silver colour for better look of car underbody.
1. Protect Engine and engine bay contents, including wires and hoses, shine like new again
2. Forms a protective film with high elasticity of the coating
3. Excellent temperature resistance (100°C)
4. Superb adhesion on surfaces with High-gloss finish
Directions for Use (For professional use only)
1. Switch off the vehicle
2. Spray high pressure water to remove dust and make it dry
3. Shake well before use Autoglaze silencer coating and Spray two coats of the heat resistance coating onto the silencer, covering as much territory as possible
4. Wait for 20 min to dried the silencer coating